Deze website gebruikt cookies om bepaalde functies mogelijk te maken en het aanbod te verbeteren. Indien u verder surft gaat u akkoord met het plaatsen van deze cookies.
Clean Express cleaning powder for espresso machines. Daily cleaning of your espresso machine is recommended to ensure the quality of your coffee and prolong your machine's life. One tablespoon of cleaning powder per day is sufficient for cleaning the interior of your appliance.
You will need the following items for cleaning your espresso machine:
- blind filter tray
- Clean Express cleaning powder
- Cleaning brush
- Microfibre cloth
The cleaning of the brewing unit of the espresso machine is done as follows:
1. Replace your filter tray with the above blind filter.
2. Place approximately 3 grams (half a teaspoon) of cleaning powder in the blind filter tray.
3. Screw the filter holder with the blind filter and the cleaning powder into the espresso machine.
4. Flush the machine for 5 seconds. Then pause for 5 seconds. Repeat this five times.
5. Rinse the cleaning solution from the blind filter tray and rinse the machine without the filter for 5 seconds.
6. Place the filter holder with an empty blind filter in the machine.
7. Flush the machine for 5 seconds. Then pause for 5 seconds. Repeat this five times.
8. Clean the machine groups with the brush.
9. Soak the filter holders for 20 minutes in a bowl of warm water with a teaspoon of cleaning powder. Make sure that the handle does not get into the water. Then rinse and dry the filter holders with a microfibre cloth.